Saturday, April 12, 2008

Progress...

I actually came in to see how big we could add the borders....but got side tracked to show you this little sneak peek....I'm loving working with the red, white and black....pity I can't show you more....it is divine!!! (Even if I do say so myself!!)I know....more tiny triangles!!!

Helen you'll be please to note the your centre has DH's approval...lol....He saw me working on it and asked when had I finished that...told him it wasn't mine, that you had made it...."That looks great" was his comment!! And I thought he didn't pay attention to what I'm making!!

3 comments:

Emma said...

Nice, AJ! And inspiring me to make a move on Joy's! I've managed to rule out one idea, but that's not getting me far. As for the border widths - I chose the word guidlines rather than rules for a reason. Like those dates!!! Bend them if you need! Besides, any is better than none so far ;)

Helen said...

None so far! That would be me!

AJ! Its looking great! Isn't working with red and white and black fun! Glad I got Aarons thumbs up too! LOL

Austy's Mum said...

It's great when the hubbies get involved - DH was watching me finish off my doll quilt applique last night and told me "That looks great!" Weird coming from a guy who thinks quilts are too grandma-ish! Will get onto yours soon AJ. What you've done looks fantastic! I was wondering the border size too... off to scroll down!