Monday, April 28, 2008

First borders - ready to send?

The nominal date for sending the quilts with their first borders is almost here - who is ready? I know AJ is ahead of the game! Mine is almost ready to go; I just need to write a bit more it the notebook to go with it. I'll try and do that tonight and send it off to Helen tomorrow. I have to confess, looking at it now, the applique doesn't stand out as much as I'd hoped; I think I should have used less green in the background. So I might have created some work for Joy in the quilting stage to help it show up!

4 comments:

AJ said...

Yep Joy has mine(ie Helen's centre) now i think....

Can't wait to see the others

Emma said...

I posted mine (Joy's) to Helen yesterday.

Austy's Mum said...

:( I'm still going...

Emma said...

I'm not ready for another yet anyway! Take your time!