Friday, March 14, 2008

Posted!

Hi Girls! I have my parcel here ready to post this afternoon. Its going express, so AJ, should be at your house by Monday. I haven't enclosed a little book as discussed for you to write down your thoughts on your part. Instead have enclosed a few sheets of 4 inch square paper each, feel free to write on this and then I thought I'd photograph these, print them out onto fabric and sew them on the back when done! Happy sewing girls, this is when it starts to get exciting!

2 comments:

Emma said...

Well done, Helen! Great idea with the squares of paper. I just had a thought - AJ is posting to Joy - I wonder if she has the new address? I guess Joy's mail will be forwarded anyway?

AJ said...

I haven't posted it yet...thanks Emma....I didn't think of that...posting Wednesday when I have the day off work.